Conference Weekend and Other Things
Cutie pie princess on her way to a party!
Oh man getting ready for family pictures is one of the hardest things! Luckily I figured it out just in time :)
Family picture day meant sponge curlers for Anna-girl. It brings back so many memories to put those in her hair.
After family pictures were soccer games.
Here are a few of the family pics. Taking the pictures was the easiest part! The guy that took them did a great job and got the kids to smile in a really natural way. I also felt it went by pretty quick with how many different pictures we took. All in all, it was a good experience even if it started with some stressful moments! ;)
It was also Conference weekend! I didn't do as much Conference prep, but the few things we did made the kids excited about it being Conference weekend. The only pictures I took were from the very last session when they were putting together their new little lego set.
Halloween nails and Halloween outfit!
Wyatt did his first book report at school. The book he choses was a fact book about Humvees. He was very excited about it and he turned a box into a Humvee and put 5 object inside that relate to his book.
Anna really wanted to have a picnic that day, so we settled for the backyard.
I was able to help out at Jackson's school twice that day! First I taught an Artist in Me class which was fun. Next, I helped out with their "Mountain Man Day." They have been learning about Native Americans and then the mountaineers that settled in Utah. He has loved this unit.
Wyatt was so excited when his Halloween costume came!
Comments