Fun Stuff

I did my first snowy run!  It wasn't too bad.  The scariest part was the slippery side walk.  I quickly figured out that running on the street (like the bike lane) was much grippier.  The week after, I did another snowy run, but that one was awful because I had no eye protection on (like sunglasses) and the wind was blowing shards of ice into my eye!  It seriously hurt.  Lesson learned about that one!

I took Jackson to the eye doctor at Costco, so he could update his eye glass prescription and get contacts!  He was very excited about getting contacts!

But, there has been a learning curve for sure.  We have a couple of very frustrating mornings where he tries and tries and can't get them in.  That only lasted a few days, and now he is a pro.  I knew he turned a corner when while we were out and about and his contact accidently fell out, he was able to re-moisturize them with a solution we quickly bought at Walmart and then put it back in eye in a moving car!  I was very impressed :)

I think I sent this picture to Erik to be funny/make him feel bad (haha jk)  He was on his way to the airport to fly to CA for the weekend.  Peter was speaking about his mission in church and all of the Nyholm kids were able to go which was awesome.  I did hate to see Erik gone so soon after getting back though.

On that Saturday morning, I took the kids to the park.  It was such a nice, crisp day!




And later we went to see the Peanuts movie.  It was pretty cute.

 

The next Monday, Anna and I met Erik for lunch (we usually do this on Mondays now).  I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw my necklace that she had on.  She has become quite the accessorizer lately!

Wyatt received a birthday present from his Grandmother and Grandpa.  Its always fun to stretch your birthday out!


 
Another birthday bonus for him was sitting at the birthday table at Blackridge.  It is a pretty cute they do there once a month.  We were such newbies when Jackson had his birthday, I didn't even know about it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures