I'm Behind Again!
Well, I got behind on the blog in a big way again! Let's see how long it takes me to catch up ;) It's been so long that I have no idea what this above picture is about. It is however, very cute of Wyatt and the sky looks gorgeous!
I'm sure this was from a FHE activity at the pool. Probably Wyatt's turn to pick activity. He loves to go to the indoor pool.
One morning on my way out, I saw a semi-dead mouse! It was so creepy. There was obviously something very wrong with it, because it just twitched it's arms and legs occasionally. I was not about to dispose of it though!!
Anna had a very fun time at her preschool fieldtrip to the Sandy Fire Station. I was very impressed with the way they ran the show. It was great!
Anna started to fade towards the end. I think it was because they hadn't had a snack at all! I should have brought a granola bar for her, but didn't think of it that morning. Poor girl!
I was a little surprised to see Anna was so shy with the two kids I drove in my car with her. Anna is definitely shy, but I thought at this point in the school year, she would have been a little more playful with her classmates. Well, a couple of weeks later, I found out that the two I had in my car were from the other preschool class that meets on different days!! I wish I knew that before!
Leave it to Jackson to take care of what I was too chicken to do. Such a man! :)
Comments