Birthday at Corn Bellys

Wyatt's birthday breakfast table.  Yet again, he wanted the mini sugar cereal boxes :)

Instead of a friends party this year, he got to take one friend to a fun activity.  He chose Corn Bellys at Thanksgiving Point, and it was awesome!  This is definitely a place I will want to go back to next year!



























There was a little area to shoot these ping pong type guns.  The boys loved it.  Anna opted out, so we ordered a nutella/banana funnel cake (spoiler alert: it sounded a lot better than it was!)




Digging in!  After a couple of bites, I was grossed out by how fried it was.  Now that I don't have one in front of me though, I think I wouldn't mind eating it haha

 
Well since it was officially Wyatt's birthday, I'll give his birthday facts.
Favorite movie: Avengers 2
Favorite tv show: Ultimate Spiderman
Favorite Book: National Geographic Wolves
Favorite color: blue
Favorite school subject: math
Favorite place you've been: Yellowstone
Favorite activity: swimming
favorite video game: Madden Football
 
I sure love my sweet, funny, smart Wyatt Boyd!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures