It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

Erik and I were invited to go to a Jazz game with a costumer of ProBuild's.  It was so fun!  It was both Erik and my first NBA game.  The Jazz aren't that great of a team, but luckily they did win this game :)


I was very impressed with myself when I recognized one of the dancers from SYCYCD!  He was the guy from Lehi that made it to the final round in Vegas and he served a mission in a friend's area.  Anyway, it looked like the guys (including this one) was just for this one latin dance they did.  To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed with the Jazz dancers.  I would think with how talented Utah is, they would be more impressive.  I was also a little disappointed by the lack of hip hop music during the game in general.  Like don't they realize that pumps up a crowd more than other types of music??

Oh man the mascot (I can't remember his name) was ruthless!  He kept spraying silly string on kids that looked like they would like it (they did) and bald men.  This one guy was in a super nice suite and he looked MAD about getting silly stringed.  Of course this just egged the mascot on, and he came back with a whole tray and just sprayed, sprayed, sprayed.  Oh and this was after the bald guy left to clean himself up haha



 

Anna and I couldn't wait any longer to decorate for Christmas, so we did it a week and a half ago.  I have been looking forward to putting up the ornaments friends gave me at the Ugly Christmas Sweater party for a year now!  Of course I got teary eyed when I put them up and I thought about each friend that I miss!
Amanda's was just amazing!
 

 

That evening after tithing settlement, the kids and I finished putting up the rest of the ornaments.  I love Christmas time!



Erik and I got two dates in one that week.  Since the kids went up to Roy for their cousin sleepover, we went to see Mockingjay.  It was really intense- especially because I had accidentally purchased the tickets in the IMAX screen.  Seriously, I was having heart palpitations!
 

 

Erik put the Christmas lights up last Saturday, so the boys wanted to go up on the roof.  It is much easier being up on our pretty flat roof than other house we have had! 
 

A little elf named Susan visited our house last week.  As per our family tradition, they left their shoes by the tree to be filled with a few goodies.  This was the first year however, that we get to see our elf every day!  Erik was a little worried when he thought the elf filled their shoes every night, but I assured him she only fills shoes the first night ;) 
 

Wyatt lost his first tooth while he was at the Hunts!  It was pretty special.  And of course being the sweet boy that he is, he wrote the tooth fairy a thank you note.  He thought it was pretty funny that she came on the same night as our elf!

Well, the next night Sarah's mischievous twin, Susan, came.  I'm pretty sure it was on accident that there is a Sarah and a Susan, but the kids are more than happy to have twin sister elves!

Putting the finishing touches on the Christmas decorating.  I put ribbon the other day, but miscounted at Walmart and I still need two more ribbons!  Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures