California Here We Come!
Well I took my first drive from Utah to California by myself with kids a few weeks ago. It went just fine. I mean we were all very sick of the car by the end of the day, but we made it in one piece!
We were pretty excited when we saw Boyd Dr. at one of our stops. I believe this one was in Winnemucca?
Well after arriving, we woke up the next day and just took it easy: unpacking, I think my Mom and I took a walk, and then we all went to a pumpkin patch that was pretty fun.
We finally bought pumpkins to carve!
A stop at Ghiradelli of course!
Anna loved putting her shopkins in different shapes and having me take pictures.
And the Winsborrows arrived!
The next evening we brought In N Out to a fun park in Lodi. It brought back lots of Troupe Cabana memories because it was the park next to the theater we performed at haha
These two were either loving playing with each other or at each others' throats. There wasn't a lot of happy medium ;) I'm so happy that they got to play with each other though. I know each time they get together they will have more and more fun!
Comments