Holiday Fun

The day after Christmas, I got the organizing bug.  I wasn't ready to take down the Christmas decorations so I decided to organize all of the costumes.  This of course made the kids want to play with the costumes :)

For dinner, I really wanted to go to the Olive Garden, but the wait was pretty long so the kids convinced us to go Buffallo Wild Wings, which was pretty fun!  I loved watching the different games on the TVs with the kids.  They had a lot of fun talking about the cool plays they saw and they we all talked about our favorite sports to play and watch.


 

 

Anna really wanted to go to the bathroom and I soon realized why!  She didn't need to go; she wanted to change her baby doll on the changing table!  I realize this is super gross, but I just couldn't say no to her excited face-- like she was SUPER excited to do this.  We all washed our hands very well afterwards :)


Anna has such a great time putting up a princess sticker after I run onto my training calendar.  I may do another princess race just so I can have princess stickers tracking my progress.  It's so much fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures