War and Winter Running

 

Family Nerf gun fight!


 


 

 

 



 
 

The day before we left for Phoenix, I decided to get my long run out of the way.  I was scheduled for 13 miles and it was soooo cold!


It was so cold that my phone kept turning off and messing up my map my run log! 
 

I was seriously frozen.  Since my phone kept turning off, I was quite nervous since the kids were home alone and I needed them to get ahold of me at any time, so I ran home and did the last two miles on the treadmill.  It was seriously not fun with the cold.  This Saturday I have another long run, and I decided I won't do more than 5 at a stretch in the cold and I will break it up with a longer treadmill run at the gym.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures