Thanksgiving Point

 

Last Sunday Erik and I took Wyatt to his "Eight is Great Fireside."  It was so fun to spend that time together and get excited for Wyatt's baptism.  November 5th is the date!

On Tuesday, Anna had a field trip at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point, and lucky for the off-track boys they got to come too!



 

 

Wyatt has been reading lots of books about Dinosaurs lately, so this was perfect!


 


My favorite part was this super dark room where there a lots of little shining "stars" surrounding you as you walk through.  It really made me imagine floating in space.




I think this was our combined weight haha

This was Anna's favorite part by far.  She loved this diorama!

After the Dinosaur Museum, we ate lunch then headed to the Curiosity Museum.

 





 

They put on quite the show!

 

 


 


 







 


 

There's a really funny part that is a dark, dark tunnel you have to feel your way through.  The people on the outside though can see on the cameras. 

 




 

 


 





 

 



After the museum, I went for a run and I seriously am still not used to running right by a group of deer!  It's fun, but still startling. 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures