More Phoenix Fun

On New Years Eve the kids played their White Elephant game.

We decided to put on the Netflix countdown thing for the kids at about 9:45pm.  I'm pretty sure the kids stayed up way past that, but we tried :)

First picture of the New Year.  My dark circles from lack of sleep are beautiful! ;)

We took some big ol' family pictures.  They all turned out really well, which is amazing for such a large group!

After lunch at Chick-Fil-A, Erik and I decided to drive by our old house.  There really is no feeling like driving down your old street when you haven't been there in 5 years-- not since you were a resident there!  Such a weird feeling.  It was fun to show the kids though.  The house looked pretty good, except the owners have let the little patch of front lawn go brown.



Later that night, the kids exchanged their books.  It was fun to see all of the personal books that were picked for each cousin.

Well, I guess I didn't get a picture of the "adult party," but we had a great time watching Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (actually did we watch that the night before??).  We played our White Elephant game which was great fun, and we played Apples to Apples until very late.  I love that game.  It was a very fun group to play it with too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures