Last Aquarium Trip, For Reals This Time!
I was fine being done with the aquarium. I really felt like we got our full use out of the year's pass we had. Last Thursday though Anna asked if we could go after preschool, and I said yes. :)
I'm going to miss you, cute otter brothers!
One of the new sections they added was a "deep sea area." I am so grossed out/fascinated by some of these!
Halfway in, I wondered if Erik could join us and sure enough he could! We went to the Amazon section with him, and then we watched Anna play on the playground for a bit before he had to go back to work.
I told Anna I wanted to take a picture of her next to the playground so we would always remember what it looked like and she assured me that no matter what she would always remember this playground ;)
Next fall once our zoo pass and Thanksgiving Point pass expires, we will decided on one to renew, and I do hope the kids choose the aquarium at some point. I don't know why I am so weirdly attached to it! I must have passed this feeling onto Anna though. As we were pulling out of the parking lot, she sadly sighed, "I already miss the aquarium." Haha, me too baby girl, me too ;)
Comments