Last Day

On Saturday we took a trip to the Phoenix Zoo!  It was a ton of fun, made perfect with gorgeous weather!

Ahh, if I could just feel that warm sun right now.  I am currently watching snow fall, sitting on the couch with a blanket wrapped around me!

Trying to get a pic of all the cousins.  Don't they look cute in our matching shirts?




 

Erik still doesn't think we need a stroller on our vacation next month, but seeing how quickly Anna complained about walking changed his mind!



 

 


The petting zoo/farm area seemed to be the favorite. The kids stayed there for a long time!




 


The animal Wyatt most wanted to see was the African hunting dog.


Jackson most wanted to see this Indian village area, when we booked it to the area, it was closed :(
Anna's favorite animal was the giraffe.
After the zoo, we packed up, had dinner, and let the kids swim for the last time.

We decided to leave Saturday night rather than Sunday to break up our journey.  The Hunts decided to do the same, so we caravanned together.  They have been trying to stop and take pictures at all of the temples they can, so they suggested we stop at the new Phoenix temple.  I'm so glad we did, because I had forgotten that it was just a mile from our old house!  It's very beautiful.


The group picture in our shirts, Kelsey texted during our drive :)


When we finally pulled into St. George at about 2:00 am, Erik found Wyatt like this in the back!  Not safe- yikes!  We stayed at a Hampton Inn again (this time Jackson didn't go quite as crazy for breakfast haha).  We went to a Sacrament Meeting and then we were off.

Stopping for lunch in Beaver.  I thought it was funny that Amanda had just texted that she and Brett are on the whole 30 diet and I looked down and saw my big Diet Coke and chocolate toffee blizzard haha 

Zoning out in the backseat.

 

Handsome driver :)

I thought it was pretty funny that this once beautiful bouquet of flowers were left on our front step in winter by my new dentist's office as a thank you.  The glass vase had shattered and the flowers were completely dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures