Start of the Year
After taking down the Christmas decorations, I immediately decided to put up some Valentine's Day decorations to lessen the sting. I bought a little heart pin board and I've decided to put up wedding pictures from me and Erik, my parents, my grandparents, Erik's parents, and Erik's grandparents. In looking for old pictures I found some winners. That cheer one always makes me chuckle because it seems like the captures the essence of my competitive cheer days. I have the most serious look on my face and of course I wish I could stretch like that still!
When my Mom was very kindly finding wedding pictures she kept sending me other ones too! I love this one of me and Derrick :)
Old Befana left donuts and calendars for the kids. Three Kings Day marks the true end of the Christmas season.
I've been putting together my Aurora running costume slowly but surely. First item found: my skirt.
Last Wednesday, I took Anna to the aquarium. It was a fun little mommy/daughter date!
Another piece: a shirt that matches and arm things. I may return that shirt for a tank I found though.
I gave Anna a flower from a bouquet I bought and thought it was so cute when she rushed into her room to put on her princess dress. It just didn't seem right for her to hold a flower without a princess dress on!
Thursday night Jackson brought a couple of friends to the rec center pool.
Comments