I Am So Sick of January

While we were watching the 4th Harry Potter for our Sunday afternoon movie, Wyatt all of a sudden said, "Dumbledore looks like he is trying to be a cool guy."  When I asked him why, he said, "because he has on a rap necklace and rings!"  It made me laugh pretty hard!  I love my Wy-Guy and his comedy stylings! :)

Ugh this winter just needs to be over soon, yet I know it won't be for a long, long time!  :(

Oh boy, I noticed many of Wyatt's pictures from his journal at school involved either military or police, usually shooting at "bad guys." yikes

When I texted Erik's sisters about how excited I was to see a new menu item at Costco they (probably rightly so) made fun of me.  We eat at Costco about once a week, and it's pretty rare for me in the mood for a hot dog and the pizzas are delicious but soooo bad for you!  I am happy to have another option.

 

Anna requested a few pictures while we were at Old Navy the other day . . .


And some pictures while we were at home.  She was feeling pretty good in her new outfit!





I had to send in a baby picture of Anna to her primary teachers and I just loved thinking about my sweet Anna girl as a baby.

Can you tell that it's usually just me and Anna around here?? haha

After scriptures and prayers the other day Wyatt and Anna took turns performing for us.  Erik is a tough audience to please obviously haha






 



 

Anna and I met Erik at the McDonalds next to his work.  It is such a better McDonalds than ours in Herriman!


Oh yeah these are pictures courtesy of Anna. 

Anna requesting pictures at the Nike store


When Collin came over on Wednesday, I thought it was funny to see he and Wyatt looking so similar!

Amanda and I were texting about ridiculous Disney people who spend hundreds of dollars on Disney Dooney and Bourke purses.  Then I remembered I put some Disney stuff in the kids' bathroom to countdown our trip!  I am one of the crazy Disney people!  I think I just really needed something to replace the few Christmassy things that were up.  I suppose that I will need to think of cute Easter/Spring time things to replace the Disney stuff once we get back ;)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures