More Aquarium Fun . . . Among Other Things
Last week I thought I was teaching Wyatt's Great Artist lesson (another Mom and I trade off), but it wasn't my turn and Wyatt was pretty disappointed. Anna and I came to eat lunch with him the next day to make up for it.
But it was pretty eye opening to see what Wyatt's lunch is like! I won't get into the whole thing here (because I'm lazy), but basically Wyatt ate for like 7 minutes and then rushed out with a friend so they could have the most recess possible. Anna and I stayed (because she wanted to eat her lunch!) and every few minutes we had to scooch over on the bench because you constantly have to move towards the end as students leave. It was super crazy and frantic.
After school, Jackson invited his friend Seth to the aquarium so the boys could go one last time before our pass expires.
It was pretty hilarious to see a mysterious arm enter one of the tanks haha
Love my silly kids!
That night Erik and I got a date night. We saw Creed and I LOVED it! It is seriously such a good movie! As you can see from our selfie, it was not instagram worthy therefore did not go up haha
Saturday morning shopkins play with my favorite girl!
In our Relief Society lesson on Sunday for some reason I was thought of Derrick's post he did after the Paris Attacks. I really liked it so much and it just reminded me how pure and powerful a simple testimony of Jesus Christ can be.
Comments