Arriving in Vegas!

After dinner we went back to the pool for some more swimming!



Trying to get a jump shot was hard! ;) 



The next morning we packed up and headed out.  I wanted to take pictures of the condo, because I whenever I get back from a trip I always wish I did that!





The sky was finally bright and sunny and we decided to make one more stop at Pioneer Park together.















We then said our goodbyes to the Hanks (and I can't find the picture I took of them!)
We decided we wanted to pick out a couple little gifts for the Urrutia girls since it has been FOREVER since we had seen them.


Anna unfortunately lost one of her earrings, so while we were at Claire's we bought some new studs.  I so wish this girl could wear metal other than gold, but right now ANYTHING else causes infections.  I had this same problem too when I was younger, and hopefully like me Anna will grow out of it in a couple of years!

Out of order picture, but my favorite from Pioneer Park.
After the mall, we hit up Cafe Rio for lunch and then started our drive to Las Vegas.

And I got this cute text from my Mom.  She was at lunch with her sisters, and I just love this picture so much!

Once we got to Erin's house, it didn't take long to become totally smitten with baby Ashton!  She is so adorable!





Wyatt asks me all of the time if we can adopt a baby.  He has even gone from insisting that it be a baby brother to saying it could be a baby sister!  He loved holding Ashton!


peek-a-boo




They definitely enjoyed their other cousins as well! haha  Jadie had the screens, so you can bet they wanted to be there ;) 


And cute Parker!  We went to Caine's for dinner, and Anna was just in heaven to be around her cute girl cousins!  
I wish we lived closer!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures