Cruise: Day Two Cozumel!
Tuesday morning we were docked in Cozumel, Mexico! The weather was a bit cloudy, but warm. We were so excited for the day ahead!
When we got off the ship, we walked to the bike rental place that was our excursion.
There was a bit of mixup with the Becerras excursion reservation, and they didn't end up having enough electric bikes for us all. So Kelsey and Jeremy went on a tandem bike together. I felt bad that they weren't able to ride on the motorized ones. They were so much fun! I seriously want to get one of them now haha
Our tour guide took us around Cozumel and we stopped at certain places to learn about the area.
This little nature area had crocodiles and piranhas- no thank you haha
Then we stopped for a little history lesson.
Next up was snorkeling!
It always takes me a few minutes to get used to the mouth breathing, but once I got used to it, it was so fun and amazing.
There really is nothing like the warm, aqua water!!
One thing I wanted to do at each stop on our cruise was get a little bit of sand to take home. I have some summer/beachy seasonal decorations I put up after my 4th of July ones come down and I thought it would be fun to display the sand of different beaches we go to. I'll have to remember to take some Monterey sand when we go next month :)
After snorkeling, we had lunch. It was pretty tasty, but obviously a tourist place, because the prices were so high!
We didn't stop at all on our ride back to the bike rental place. It was fun to just cruise along the road!
Our tour guide was super nice, and he learned a new word "tandem" He didn't know that word before when Kesley and Jeremy took that bike (I guess they never rent that one out haha). In Mexico though there is an ice cream sandwich called tandem, so when we got back he gave one to Kesley and Jeremey haha
It's always fun to see your ship from a distance. That thing is huge!
After we got back, we showered and got ready for dinner.
Lots of desserts like always haha
This was our first time eating dinner with Dennis and Pat. It was fun to see how similar the Nyholm brothers look!
After dinner, we took a walk around the ship.
And we were marveling at how the high up and the view that the high divers had during our first night's show!
Erik's parents had a balcony and we enjoyed the view there as well. It was a great day in Mexico
Comments