Getting Ready for the Cruise
Anna and I went to Hobby Lobby and she really enjoyed these superhero wall decals :)
Yup, she wanted a picture with everything she saw that she liked haha
Hair appointment! Woohoo!
The start of my cruise packing. I did it quite a bit later than I usually pack for a trip. There was so much going on!
The kids woke up on Valentine's Day to some fun treats. They each got off an off brand fitness tracker watch. Unfortunately, Anna's was broken right out of the box, so we had to mail it back to amazon. A new one was sent, and now all three kids have a working one :)
I think we met Erik for lunch at Chick Fil A on Valentines Day. Oh yeah, we did because I saw that there was a buy one get one free milkshake haha.
I went in and helped with Anna's party that day. It was a lot of fun. And I was struck with the thought while I was there that I used get to so stressed out helping in the boys classes or planning parties. Thinking everything had to be perfect. That's exhausting! I like this way of thinking (i.e. not caring what people think) a lot better!
The sun was out so Luna and I walked to pick up the kids.
And I enjoyed watching a classic while doing laundry and packing :)
Anna and I really enjoyed reading this book!
And I really enjoyed this chocolate I had bought at Whole Foods in Las Vegas haha
The night before our cruise departure, Jackson had his very first overnight scout campout! It was supposed to be a snow campout, but there wasn't really snow where they were. They still had a good time though! Erik went with them, but left early in the morning to get back home for our flight. So Jackson got a ride home later that day. It was sad saying goodbye to him and knowing I wouldn't see him for over a week!
Comments