Cruise Day Three: At Sea

The next morning, I went on the track again.  This picture shows how covered it is on the sides of the ship.  It was funny to see how the garmin read my mileage while I was running.  I think because the ship was moving while I ran, my pace was crazy fast haha

From my instagram story.  I have a serious problem that I still love Disney Junior shows even though none of my kids do haha

Since this was an at sea day, we just took it really easy.  We met as a group in dinning room for a sit down breakfast which was fun.  We also tried out the wave runner!  The skies opened up during our time here and it started pouring.  We took shelter inside, and then as soon as it let up we went out to try it some more.  I also did a lot of lounging and reading this day.







haha as you can see some of us were better than others ;) 












We decided to watch the How to Train Your Dragon ice show that evening.  It was cute.  Definitely not Disney, but still cute ;)

Dinner time!


Towel animal time haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures