Cruise: At Sea Day

I love that first morning waking up on vacation! I'm pretty sure I went to the jogging track first thing. I loved that the jogging track was so long!  It only took 2.5 times around to make a mile.  I'm pretty sure the above picture is from the track.  One thing I didn't like about it was that it was on the 5th floor (I think?), so at times you were running and you weren't in the open air (the lifeboats were stacked to the right of you and the doors to the ship were on the left).  Anyway, it was a nice way to workout.  I may have checked out the gym that morning as well.

Breakfast time!

Just walking through.
It always hard to find a place in the sun during sea days, but we finally managed to and I enjoyed reading this book!  I love Rainbow Rowell!



When the kids saw these pictures, they were so jealous!  I really want to take them on a cruise, but that's probably not something that would happen until they are quite a bit older.

Formal night!


And we enjoyed the beautiful sunset.



I loved our first towel animal that was in our room!

That evening's entertainment was Mamma Mia!  It was cute!  That's not my favorite musical, but it's fun and makes you want to dance in your seat-- always a plus in my book!






Oh this must of have been the first night of our hot chocolate?  Most nights I enjoyed some tea, since I was already pretty sugared out for the day :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures