Henderson with my Mom!

After we got back from the Strip, my Mom arrived!  It was such an unexpected fun surprise that she decided to join us.  A few days before I came to Las Vegas, Rebecca asked me if I wanted to see Santino Fontana perform.  Even though it extended my plans by a day there was no hesitation for me to say yes! I LOVE Santino!  Anyway, I told my Mom about our plans and she wanted to come too!  The three of us plus Derrick saw Santino Fontana on Broadway when we saw a bunch of musicals June 2013, and Rebecca and I loved him in Crazy Ex-Girlfriend too :) 
So, my Mom just decided to get in the car on Thursday and join us for Friday's show.  Well, while we were walking to the Bellagio on Thursday, I saw on twitter that Santino Fontana was stuck in NYC and was canceling his Friday show!  It was so disappointing and hard to figure out what to do, because that would mean extending my trip by another day (and not having very much time at home to get ready for school to go back on track when we returned).  And it meant that my Mom would be gone for some Sunday stuff she had to do for her calling, etc.  But the pull of Santino's voice was too strong and we decided to do it haha.
So anyway, now we had Friday all day to do something fun with my Mom!
While we were planning out our day, Jackson could not stay awake!  He had stayed awake with Owen pretty much all night, and this is the result haha






And my Mom was taking pictures :) 

Our activity for the day was a groupon for an arcade which ended up being a lot of fun!



It was way cleaner than the nickel arcade thats for sure haha

And the prizes that the kids ended up with were really good!

Anna won the jackpot on one of the games and totally scored haha



So did Josh!

This was the game that they won on.  I love that it was great that the two youngest that got the most tickets :) 




Eating pizza!

When we got home Andrew's girlfriend and her Dad were there hiding in his room haha  She had made a scavenger hunt to ask him to Sadie Hawkins.  It was cute watching Andrew go through the scavenger hunt, but I loved watching my Mom and Rebecca record it more!




While the kids and I were gone, Erik enjoyed some night time snowboarding at Brighton.  I was happy he was doing something fun!

The next day, Josh taught Anna to play some games.  She loves games and we usually play a couple rounds of Skip Bo or Uno before she goes to school.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures