Builders Show

Wednesday morning was Erik's only sleep-in day of the vacation (well I never slept in either, but he was waking up earlier than me to get to his work things).  So while he slept, I drove over to Disney property and did something I had always wanted to do:  jog around the Epcot resorts!
It was so fun!  I didn't do very much.  Just like 2.5 miles of run/walk intervals.  I felt like a bit of a poser since I wasn't a paying guest, but I tried not to bother anyone and I didn't litter ;) 

The Epcot resorts are beautiful!  I would, of course, love to stay there someday.  Not sure if I could ever swallow that price tag though!
I especially loved that on my route, I ran right to the parking lot of Hollywood Studios and to the World Showcase entrance of Epcot.  You can't beat that!





We had a brunch reservation for Captain Grille's inside the Yatch Club.  You can choose either the buffet option or order a meal.  Erik did the buffet.  I ordered a lobster omlet.


The server told me to have Erik get some bread pudding from the buffet for me to try haha It was good, but I was so full! 

After brunch, we went back to the condo and I got ready for the day.  Erik wanted me to check out the Builder's Showcase, and I was excited to!  It was amazingly huge!

There were lots of cool house features.  It's amazing what people think of!

There were also hilarious kiosks!


When we walked by this booth, I told Erik I was certain this company was from Utah because the background picture looked like Utah.  Sure enough they were!

The building only sold disgusting pepsi which I was not too happy about!


After the show, we went to the ProBuild cocktail party.  This was for the national organization, so most were people Erik didn't know. But it was surprising how many people he does know throughout the country in this industry.  Moving around for your job will do that I guess!  After the cocktail party, we met with Utah ProBuild people and their spouses, and the clients they had been with this week and their spouses for dinner at Carrabas.  It was a lot of fun!  I liked hearing what they did with their time in Orlando and we all agreed that it was nice to get away from the Utah winter!

I think Erik and I may have watched a movie in our condo that night after dinner, but I can't remember.  He had a very early flight out the next morning, so I'm sure we went to bed pretty early.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Weekend, Three Living Arraignments

21 Weeks

Pictures, Pictures